AmeriCorps VISTA Positions
- Serve with Boys to Men Mentoring Network and coordinate events and actives aimed at providing teenage boys with positive male role models.
- Serve with GEM Environmental as their STEM education outreach specialist making guest speakers and field experiences more accessible for underrepresented students.
- Serve with Yavapai Community Health Services to conduct outreach on harm reduction strategies toward the opioid epidemic.
- Serve with Prescott Unified School District to build systems that address chronic absence within the Prescott School District.
- Serve with Yavapai County Education Service Agency to help build systems that assist high school students with college and career preparation.
- Serve with Prevent Child Abuse Arizona and collaborate with their Fund Development team to increase fund towards organizational programs.
- Serve with El Rio Health Center and the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona to create an initiative that targets food insecurity and diabetes
- Serve with El Rio Health Center to integrate wellness programs within El Rio's services and throughout the Tucson community
- Serve with the Diaper Bank of Southern Arizona to boost volunteerism and connect children with needed care supplies
- Serve with Make Way for Books to extend the reach of The Make Way for Books app which provides free literacy materials to families
- Serve with the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona to grow their capacity to meet more needs of food insecure Arizona residents
- Serve with Mobile Meals and evaluate and update their capabilities to serve more homebound residents
- Serve with Arizona Serve of Prescott College to empower VISTA members as a VISTA Leader in Tucson